I've had my very first tag from Renee at Candy Stick Lane http://candysticklane.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. List seven random facts/habits about yourself
2. Choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
3. Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.
7 facts/habits about me...
I'll try to do you justice Renee, but I doubt I can top your list ! :0
1. I collect cooking magazines and cookbooks to look at the pictures and fantasize about maybe ...just one day...actually making something from them. I don't cook ...much. I can cook, but never enough time in the day to do it..then I would have to wash..yes wash..as in hand wash ..dishes :(
2. I'm an orphan (technically)both of my parents have passed away now. My Mom when I was 20 and she was 48 from colon cancer and my father when I was 27 and he was 58. They think he had a heart attack.I'm often terribly envious of people my age and older that still have their parents. I still really miss having them around.
3. I'm a british high tea whore..yup!One of my favorite things to do is find a tea room and have "High Tea". Scones, lemon curd, soup , petit fours ...the works. My bud from Norway comes home and we have tea parties and our guys also participate!
4. Spent a night in jail :0!!! Yep..ahhh...reckless youth! Let that be a lesson to ya if you don't pay your parking tickets! :p
5. I'm a hoarder..depending on what hobby I'm taking up, I seem to think I need to have all of it... *sigh* a few months back I took up polymer clay...I bought drawers FULL of it. Every tool, magazine and book out there on it , I had to have it. And here it sat..for some time..I just now sold it in my etsy shop. The last of it goes out in the mail hopefully this week. Some kind soul bought the mother load of clay from me :) Now..jewelry design...I have drawers overflowing. But, no I don't think I'm going to give this up. I did open another Etsy shop to get rid of a few things.
6. I'm not a good friend. You know the saying "to have a friend , you have to be a friend". The majority of my friends are online friends and the real life friends I have, I keep in contact with via the internet...not phone, not hang out together type deals. I LIKE to stay home.I don't care much anymore for hanging out because I have 15 things going on at home that I could be doing...I'm terrible!
7. I'm as shy as shy can be! I do not like talking to people face to faceand if I'm put in a situation where I know I'm expected to talk , I clam up all the more. I really don't know why. I can chat your ear off on the internet, but not if I meet you on the street.
Those are the facts and I'm stickin to um!
Ok..I'm gonna tag..
ackoelade at http://ackoelade.blogspot.com/
Chantelle at http://www.sixthandelm.blogspot.com/
Judy at http://artsyclay.blogspot.com/
The Therapist at http://asianbodyworktherapies.blogspot.com/
Anodyne at http://anodynedesign.com/blog/
Amanda at http://beadnfiberbabe.blogspot.com/
Ok that's it!! So let's see all those little known facts about all of you :) Most of all , have fun with it..don't think of it as a chore like I used to when I blogged way back...looking forward to seeing them all! You're it!