Saturday, April 26, 2008

SALE TIME!

Time to get rid of some inventory (and justify all those gemstone purchases I've made lately!) so from now until I get tired of it I'm having any one item purchased and receive 10% off.Purchase 2 or more items and receive 20% off.
Simply add SALE in note to seller and I will send you a revised invoice or refund if you would like to purchase the items immediatly. Sale is only on total of item and does not include shipping charges.

Some of my newer pieces are going for a bargain ..especially if you purchase more than one item.


Sofies Night Out Necklace




Blue Butterfly Day Earrings



and the Abbra Kadabra Necklace




These are just a sampling of what's in my shop, so stop by and check it out. I also do commissions :) Lissa Harlin Designs

4 comments:

Katie L. said...

You make beautiful jewelry! Love the butterfly earrings :)

Jen said...

I love the first one especially! How fun!

Waterrose said...

Your work is beautiful!

Lucinda said...

Hey, Lissa, this is totally off topic, but how do you make a link in your blog?