Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exciting times!!

So the big news is I've finally had a shop want to carry some of my items!! I know it's not like I have terrible things, but I've never known how to approach anyone to carry things. Thanks to facebook and Susan Rosenblum I got connected with American Craftsman Gallery . I've been working feverishly for two days now! I don't carry a ton of extra stock and I wanted to come up with some fresh ideas to send to the shop!

These are a few of the things I'm going to be sending in... I have a ton more *whew*


























I did get to have some time in the yard to unwind and think about what I wanted to make next. Caught this little beauty on the hosta.















So if you're in New Platz, NY on August 27th , they are having a fashion show with wine, cheese and other goodies at the Grand Opening of the American Craftsman Gallery from 6-8 pm. Stop by and see some of my things at the fashion show!

No comments: